Open your free Demat account today.
Start Investing directly in just 10 minutes.
Starts at ₹15*
Sell stocks and get money within
₹50,000 free brokerage on stock
& fund transfer
Why Choose a Demat Account with Bankvala.com
- Safety & Security
Without any pool account, your wealth and shares are safe & secure with us.
- Multiple Brokerage Plan
Save up to 83% on normal brokerage through our various life time valid brokerage plans and enjoy low brokerage charges.
- 365 Days
Buy Stocks today & pay within 365 days with Margin Trading (Available for stocks listed on both NSE & BSE)
- Options @ ₹20 per order and ₹5 per lot
With our all new Options Brokerage Plan, trade in Options at just ₹20 per order and only ₹5 per lot. Example: With the new Options BrokeragePlan, if you trade in 10 lots of Nifty contracts, you will be charged brokerage of ₹70 instead of ₹950 which you are paying currently.
Get additional benefits worth ₹ 11,673#
Get a Year subscription worth
Quarterly digital magazine worth
Wealth Insights – annual subscription
ICFL – Secrets to Creating Wealth
Free Online Course worth
MF Insights –
ICFL – Beginner to Stock Investing
Free Online Course worth
What’s a Demat Account ?
A demat account or dematerialised account is an account which lets investors to hold shares in a digital form. A depository is similar to a bank. A demat account consists of certificates of financial tools like shares, bonds, government securities, mutual funds etc. It involves the process of converting physical shares into electronic form for easy access and trading. It enables you to digitally buy and sell shares on the stock market, without having to exchange physical share certificates and paperwork. According to the guidelines provided by SEBI, the Transfer of shares in physical form stopped from April 1, 2019.
Why you should have a demat account
Simplicity of investing in the equity market without hassle of holding shares in physical form is one of the main features of Demat accounts. As stocks are held in electronic format there is no fear of physical damage to share certificates or theft.
Advantages/Benefits of a Demat account
- Cutting down of costs, such as handling expenses, stamp duty, safety etc. which is involved in physical securities
- No paperwork since securities held in electronic form
- Electronic credit of all corporate action of the respective company directly to your Demat Account (Bonus/splits/mergers) or to the linked bank account (Dividends, etc.)
- Account can be opened under Basic Service Demat Account Facility
- No risk, as it is the Secure and convenient way to keep track of shares
- Quick Settlement
- Time-Saving as electronic format is instant
- Zero Storage Risk –It removes the threat of theft, forgery, fake certificates, non-delivery, etc.